Wednesday, December 05, 2012

There's NO FILM IN IT, DENNIS!

What.

The FUCK.

Is this fucking bullshit waterheaded fuckaround with making books that are only in Kindle?

Twice in the last week I've tried to buy books that I FUCKING WANT (Sepinwall, Takei), and THEY'RE ONLY IN FUCKING KINDLE.

Somebody tell me I'm just being a goddamned old lady all "Where's my glasses? Did you put the cat out? How do ya work this here thingamajiggy? Why can't President Hoover fix my vacuumer-machinerator? He built it!" and it's just that I can't figure it out. Please tell me that, and show me, with the patience of my own great-grandson indulging his beloved old daffy Grannykins, how to find the print products on the Internets because it's just well-hidden to force me to buy Bezos's stupid numbnuts whirligig, would you?

Because if this is the fucking future -- as in, they're not making paper-based books anymore -- then

I FUCKING QUIT. 

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger bonnjill said...

Takei's book isn't officially out on paper yet. From his Facebook feed:

"And yes, I expect eventually to release both a print copy and an audio version, but that may be far later in 2013. Thanks for your patience, and have a great morning."

He's super proud that he has kept the price below $10, and I assume it is because it is only an ebook so far.

7:49 PM  
Blogger Gleemonex said...

Aha! Thank you! I looked for any info like that and didn't see it -- gaaaaaah!

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home