Friday, January 18, 2013

But now we found ourselves in a position that was hard to explain ... blocking the entrance, thugs yelling at us, bad confusion.

A Carefully Curated Selection of Things I Wrote With My Own Hand, Using a Burgundy Le Pen, Which Was My Trademark Yearbook-Signing Pen, In Friends' HS Yearbooks in 1991

Yeah, well, I'll see him there [at Harvard] -- and later on, monkeys might fly out of my butt

"ACK! Help! Coffee breath!"

my "attitude problem," your "pervert anarchist" problem

WANTED
for child molestaion
PERVERT!
"I didn't fall off the turnip truck yesterday!"
[over the photo of our "AP" History teacher]

(in Chem: You: "I have tons of homework and [M.] is supposed to call." Me: "Same here.")

FASCIST
< -------
BITCH
-------- >
[over the photo featuring two of our least-fave teachers]

Remember that lunch where I almost wrecked because when we were driving across the McD's parking lot, the guy on the radio goes, "Tonight on Twin Peaks, The Lost Episodes: the midget bites Laura Palmer on the butt!"

You are one of my best friends, so I warn you: Don't go to Baylor!

Pump Up The Volume -- TALK HARD!!!


Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Brown said...

It's like you're speaking directly into my soul with these.

1:40 PM  
Blogger Gleemonex said...

Hee! :-)

9:57 AM  
Blogger francine said...

HAHA: "Don't go to Baylor!"

10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home