Thursday, April 01, 2010

I don't know what you're talking about and I wantcha to shut up.

So I can't figure out if this was because of residual mental trauma from the extremely ... muscular ... spider I had to kill the other day,* or something to do with how beatdown and defensive I'm feeling at work these last few weeks, but I dreamed I saw a lady** being attacked by a lion and instead of helping her, or calling 911 or the zoo or whatever, I shoved both lady and lion into the conveniently-open trunk of a large 70s automobile and shut the trunk, with the clearly articulated thought that "I can't deal with this -- I'm really sorry, but she was already losing anyway."


-----------------------
*Seriously. It fucking had MUSCLES. Like it works out at the gym. And it was in the bathtub and I spied it JUST as I was about to put my kid in there. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeegh.

**Specifically, the lounge singer with the band Sausalito from Lost In Translation.

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Panda!!!! said...

If you replace "lion" with "polar bear" and "lady" with "ageless dude wearing guyliner," I might be able to help you interpret your dream.

OR...

Replace "lion" with "sentient robot" and "lady" with "foolish, lovesick lab boy."

Take your pick!

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home