Monday, March 29, 2010

Just wait till YOU need a favor from Ferris!

Note to self: When you see a handful of very clean, bright-eyed white late-teen/early-twenties semi-hipsters dealing out brand-name chewy granola bars + engaging, friendly grins before 9:00 a.m. on Market street in San Francisco, California, your assumption should be that the little cards accompanying the free granola treats are Jesus-related, not granola-bar-coupon related. For shame, eager consumer, for shame. Clean people don't just hand you free stuff in San Francisco. There's always a catch.

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Panda!!!! said...

Clean people in San Francisco? What is this blog, fiction?

10:11 AM  
Blogger Guinness74 said...

At least that's friendly! Every day on my way to lunch at the State U. (Rah! Rah!) where I work, I am aurally accosted by a born-again who apparently just read the Bible that morning and is intent on shouting the "good news" to everyone in a four city-block radius. Sometimes, I just want to stop and argue to keep him from hollering, but then I realize the futility of that course of action and I go back to ignoring him. I'm sure he means well, but couldn't god spare me and give him laryngitis?

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home