Tuesday, May 05, 2009

I *heart* email subject lines

SELF Magazine sends me a recipe a week. Why, I could not tell you. I don't remember signing up for this service, but who the hell knows anything anymore -- I might have been writing the things for the last three years. I can't prove I didn't.

But anyway, subject line of today's "recipe of the week" email:

You'll love munching on tuna tostadas this Cinco de Mayo!

There's a joke in here, I'm pretty sure, but I am way too tired and discombobulated to figure it out.

Labels: , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger francine said...

i'm pretty sure tuna tostadas are on today's school lunch menu in san antonio.

9:04 AM  
Anonymous Traceace said...

better than a fish taco.

3:22 AM  
Blogger Gleemonex said...

You would know.

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home