Tuesday, February 03, 2009

This is why I can never leave Northern California.

A letter to the editor in my Hometown Newsrag Of Record:

The American flag flying upside down is a sign of distress. I fly the American flag and the Texas flag on a regular basis.

As long as B. Hussein Obama occupies the White House, I will fly my American flag upside down as this man is dangerous, and our country is in great distress.


Now, I know there are plenty who would agree with him even where I live. But seriously -- where this is the majority view, there is no place for me.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Harry said...

yeeeeah. I think Northern Oklahoma is not much better. But, the key is to find like minds and huddle together like there's no tomorrow.

2:20 PM  
Blogger francine said...

also- it takes leaving tx to realize how much the flag, the outline of the state and the lone star are emblazoned on EVERYTHING. next time i am home, i'll keep an eye out for the "distress" signals.

5:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home