Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Hey kids, don't smoke.

Internets, sorry to just disappear like that -- I've had to travel to the Olde Hometowne because of a death in the family, and although not entirely unexpected due to the advanced age and the long-declining health of the beloved in question, it's been teh major suck, and very sad, and just craptacular and has ripped a big old weepy goddamned hole in our lives, so no bloggages. I'll be back, maybe not tomorrow, but soon. In the meantime, be well, and DON'T FUCKING SMOKE. That road doesn't go anywhere good, kids. I mean, we all end up at the same door, but you can make your journey there a lot easier, you know? Live, love, be happy.

Labels: , , , , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Princess Sparkle Pants said...

Ugh. I'm sorry. We'll be thinking of you and stuff!

5:36 AM  
Blogger Panda!!!! said...

So sorry to hear about your loss...

10:20 AM  
Blogger Harry said...

Yep, sorry dude. Sux.

2:19 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

Condolences to you, that's a bummer to hear :( Love and happy memories to you all.
P.S. I totally quit smoking last month and I haven't regretted it for a second. You just strengthened my resolve. Thank you.

1:35 AM  
Blogger Gleemonex said...

Thanks, all of you -- and Lindsay, I hope you stay quit. Whatever it takes!

11:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So sorry for your loss! It's been a month and a half of shizzle like that. Here's to happier times ahead.

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home