Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Learnin about Cuba, havin some food

How did I miss what an awesome little goon Tim Lincecum is? I read about him from time to time all last season, but I guess I never saw a photo or video clip ( … sigh … I mean, the Giants, you know? So sad. Besides, too busy watching the Yankees’ consumptive/tubercular dance of death all grim season long to give much time to my local NL boys.) But this guy is fucking awesome – it’s like if Spiccoli pulled his shit together long enough to manage some sort of engagement in sports, and found out he was just ridiculously good at it.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh...I thought Lincecum played for the Padres. Stuck in my own little East Coast, AL-only world here too I suppose.

4:50 AM  
Blogger Gleemonex said...

Heh! Nope, the G-men. And for a frankly kind of insulting $5K over the league minimum -- but that seems not to bother him, and as a Cy winner, I'm pretty sure there'll be some make-up money in the bag for him this year.

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home