Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Roll this up and smoke it, Raffi

Baby Gleemonex, inconsolably fussy like she'd been since sunup, was sitting in my lap gritching to herself while I surfed the Internets (a series of tubes) today. And bless 'er, when I hit play on that clip of Radiohead playing the Smiths' "Headmaster Ritual," she quieted immediately, her eyes went wide, and -- I swear -- she started bopping in time to the music. Her head control isn't the greatest, being as how she's only five weeks old, but she definitely had the beat. 

Ain't nobody can say I ain't raised my baby right.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Harry said...

OH, sweetness. And may I point out that you have yet to post a single pic of this so-called baby? Not even a glimpse of a fat baby toe. No long baby eyelashes. Nada.

I'm just saying. And? Ahem, you also have certain email addresses available to you.

6:49 AM  
Blogger Twelve said...

Yeah, what bgirl said.

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home