Friday, January 17, 2014

I am pretty sure we're discussing who's going to the Bon Jovi concert.

21/40

So, there's a lot going on in this casual snapshot of the gals of the class of 1992 lounging about by their lockers before school on a ... spring? day of ... 1989? Possibly fall '88? Anyway. That's me, second from left, on just about the worst hair day of my high school career. And I'm not kidding about the Bon Jovi concert. That really was what we were probably babbling about.


Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Betsy said...

Loving the barrel tassel in the foreground! I remember Seventeen had a how-to diagram

12:20 PM  
Anonymous Maggie said...

Oh late '80s, why you gotta make all of my HS photos hilariously horrible?

3:20 PM  
Blogger francine said...

I love how as teens we all sat basically on top of one another or walked next to each other with arms and shoulders and hands touching. And this was okay with us. Because now I need so much personal space. I wouldn't last 10 minutes bunched up that close to other people anymore.

11:59 AM  
Blogger Gleemonex said...

GOSH, yes. It gives me the fantods to even think of it.

4:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home