Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Tried to take a hand-selfie, but couldn't hold the iPhone steadily enough, ha!

14/40

I have my grandmother E's hands -- knobby knuckles, long fingers, a certain amount of vein action starting to become apparent on the back -- with the breadth of the palm of the other side of the fan (more like my mom's). I've notice this fairly recently, and it's one of the things I am most OK with about my aging-ass body, because it's a tie to the past: My Grammy, to whom I was very close, lives on -- not just in my thoughts, but physically, in a way I see every day.

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Amanda said...

Don't you wish blogs had a like button? That would be super handy.

12:14 PM  
Anonymous Amanda said...

I am so excited it's finally letting me leave comments here. Don't know what changed, but hallelujah.

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home