Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Another way you can tell someone's from Texas

24/40

Francine got it 100% right over there at Me At 13. This is my family's version: the Epic Hair-Off of Xmas 1994. I think my sister (at left) wins it, but I'm pretty proud of my own entry. That shit took FOREVER to blow-dry.
By the way, the man-hand looped over my left arm is, I think, my uncle's. It's not as bad as that one photo from the Internets a couple of years ago where that girl in a group shot from a party looks naked because of the way her friend's arm is kind of in front of her, but it took me quite awhile to figure out what was going on here anyway. 

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger francine said...

I am still yet to achieve the perfection of either of these looks and I would wear both today if I could! I can't break free from loving me some half-up, half-down curled hairdo, despite it being 2014.

4:48 PM  
Blogger Gleemonex said...

Hot rollers, baby. Clairol velvet-flocked.

1:21 PM  
Blogger francine said...

Another thing I've not yet mastered. Velvet hot rollers and eye liner.

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home