Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Heh, "foul pole."

I suspect that there are more than a few people in America today who are hoping that Barry Bonds will take a tumble down a flight of stairs real soon, breaking his tibia in seventeen places and prematurely ending his illustrious baseball career, too bad so sad no HR record.

Now, though I myself am of mixed feelings about the Bar -- I am not among the ill-wishers above. I'm just saying, I bet there are more than a few out there.

These are the kinds of things I have the mental space to think about, while the Yankees punctuate long stretches of sucking the big wet one with occasional flashes of brilliance (see: last night's game).

Thanks to csr_reporting_is_my_life for the photo link ... klassy lady, that one.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel so honored! Thanks for the pic shout out...

11:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How can you write about baseball when the Great Conjunction happened over at FBoFW?!

11:46 AM  
Blogger Gleemonex said...

Lady, I don't even know what you're talking about. I never heard of FBOFW and I wantcha to shut up.

[deny, deny, denyyyyyyyyy. and maybe it'll go away]

1:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seems that Granthony and April Showers are having a better time of it than Stray-Rod and wifey. Besides, who gives a F&*% what she wears to the stadium? At least she's there supporting the guy. Unlike thousands of other women who could give a crap about their man. I think the NYPost is just needing something to write about since A-Rod is having an all-star season for a team that is woefully out of first. (GO RED SOX!)

Reason number 3827 to hate the Yankees: The frisking I had to endure before entering the stadium on Friday night.

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home