Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Little in the middle but she pack much back

This post has nothing to do with the title -- "Baby Got Back" just happened to come on the car radio today, and my kids think "I like big butts and I cannot lie" is the funniest fucking thing in the history of the world. 

Bumper Stickers and/or Car Decals That Bum Me Out: A Selection of Recent Sightings

MITT

NRA Member Since 2012

Got Twins +1?

My Pugs Are Smarter Than Your Honor Student!

[Calvin, down on his knees, praying before a large cross]

JAGERMEISTER

Nader 2000

[license plate] 4WRKGOT

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger francine said...

[Calvin, down on his knees, praying before a large cross]

*completely lost my shit at that one

9:09 AM  
Blogger Gleemonex said...

Bill Watterson ought to have PROTECTED HIS GODDAMN INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home