Friday, August 01, 2014

Uhhh ... what?

So am I the only one who, awakened by the smell of skunk-spray from outside drawn into the house by the whole-house fan at 3:33 a.m. in the GODDAMN MORNING, spends the next hour braincycling with dread about what happens if we lose the Senate this fall and/or if some fuckhead Republican gets elected (or "elected," as in the case of the thug warlord Bush II) in 2016?

Well. Anyway. I surely can't be the only one who CANNOT STOP watching those Snoop-Smoking-Weed-With-People shows, right? Even funnier now that I am 10 years out from my last herbal jazz refreshment. I swear, I could listen to Snoop talk all day long, about anything, ever, forever.

[Sorry for the monthlong hiatus, y'all -- it's been a good summer, but a very busy one, with two kids and no scheduled activities, dig?]


Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger francine said...

I gotta check these videos! I hate FB but I have to say since I've gotten back on, I have way less time for the wheels to spin on anxious issues exactly like those. Which makes me fear for what's spinning in my subconscious (that is probably a mash-up of all the stuff I loathe about FB and all the stuff I loathe about the rest of the world) and is probably the cause of my migraines.

12:20 PM  
Blogger Cory said...

I miss you and your sense of humor/life.

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home