Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Need to get this in front of my exec team by EOD Monday so hoping to sync up EOD Sunday.

I do not ever miss my old job. Some of the people, I miss; I miss being in the city, eating in non-chain restaurants, taking a lunchtime walk along the San Francisco Bay. I miss office in-jokes, skiving off work to go get Blue Bottle, meeting up for drinks. I even miss, a tiny bit, actual editing, writing and website work -- I was good at it.

But I do not ever, EVER miss 98% of what I did, or the people who sent me goat-horned bullshit like this.

8 – Can we get more livestock and wild animals that move along the ground according to their kinds? Again, the passion points for our target users (slide eighteen) are ground and animals that move along the ground. Whatever we can do to increase the amount of ground will go a long way toward converting our users from passive consumers into brand evangelists.

Labels: , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Brown said...

Always brightens my day to see "balls in YOUR mouth sir" still lives.

9:46 AM  
Blogger Gleemonex said...

Wouldn't exist without you, Ms. Brown! Also -- have you ever noticed my "Janice says you're welcome" tag? Cause that's you, too.

[holding up a lit, cheap gas-station lighter till it burns my thumb]

8:51 PM  
Blogger Gleemonex said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:51 PM  
Blogger francine said...

Totally agreed. My personal favorite has always been "Jesus H. Christ in a sidecar drinking tequila". Am I imagining that at some point you've added "with William Shatner" on to the end of that?

10:45 AM  
Blogger Gleemonex said...

Hee! No, I just invoke the Deity so often that it probably seems that way.

2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home