Monday, August 02, 2010

Yes, that's COUNTING the fact that I don't have to wear a girdle to work.

FM(W)L: Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce vs. My Day Job


--I have never gotten groped in any of my personal regions by anyone at my office.

Point: Day Job


--No one drinks while at my office.

Point: SCDP


--No one need be a closeted LGBT person at my office.

Point: Day Job


--No one calls me "girl," and a penis is not a requirement for supervisory positions.

Point: Day Job


--No one smokes while at my office.

Point: Day Job


--If my boss were to make a pass at me, A) No, B) Hell to the fuck no, and C) one hundred dollars cash American would merely be Exhibit A in the prosecution's evidence file in the mega-tsunami of a lawsuit that would immediately follow.

Point: Day Job


--I am required to spend an entire day this week cloistered with my "team," during which we will "learn more about our personal communications styles, find[ing] ways to be dynamic and influential with our clients, colleagues, bosses, employees and the media;" there will be "behaviorally based techniques, an individual workbook, and role-playing exercises," as well as "some of us" doing "a few minutes in front of the camera" so that we "can receive video feedback."

Game, set and match: SCDP

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Blabbermouse said...

OH MY GOD WITH YOUR DAY JOB.

Point: MY day job.

And that's sayin' something.

3:02 PM  
Blogger Panda!!!! said...

FY(W)L, indeed.

7:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am SO glad I missed that all-day session. I mean, really. The HR freaks have taken over, haven't they?

2:23 PM  
Blogger Gleemonex said...

You have NO IDEA.

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home