Monday, May 18, 2009

Everybody looks better on the island

SPOILER-FREE SURVIVOR-RELATED POST

You know how on Survivor, everybody always shows up to the finale/reunion thingy all glammed out and painted up, with their hair did and their nails on and their teeth whitened and their chassis freshly waxed and buffed? It’s always kind of weird and bizarre to see them like that. I find it really, seriously off-putting. I get used to seeing these thinner, un-gilded, natural-looking people, and as if by bad magick, they’re all back to being doughy, tarted-up American wannabe actors.

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Harry said...

I'm wich ya on this! I always think they look so much better scruffy and emaciated!

But I still haven't watched the tivo so don't tell me WHICH of the bloated painted hussies won!

12:36 PM  
Blogger Gleemonex said...

I never would, bgirl! I am the world's most committed spoiler virgin. I have like a purity ring and everything. I've made vows.

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home