Thursday, February 12, 2009

Is Dave Something?

Holy freebasing Shatner, do I love David Letterman!

Case in point: This edited-down-to-five-minutes interview with the bearded mumbling horse douche formerly known as Joaquin Phoenix. And people, you know I don't link video unless it fucking RULES, so you can trust me on this.

Meanwhile, please take note of this quote from the site, which made me laugh myself into a horrific coughing fit: "Crispin Glover is watching the whole Joaquin Phoenix saga from his velvet-lined houseboat made of human bones, saying 'n00b.'"

Labels: , , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Spanish Johnny said...

Bizarre. Though, if you recall, Joaquin was always a little off. Remember him as just a little dude in "Parenthood"? His performance wasn't much different than the one on Letterman. And let's not forget "To Die For." Still, it's riveting stuff. Is it all an act or what?

May I also add a couple words in regards to your Yankees -- hee hee.

6:09 PM  
Blogger Lindsay said...

Eeesh though, I hate to get serious but it's reallllly obvious he's on something. A lot of something. I had a pit in my stomach watching this and actually felt kind of sick afterwards. I fear he'll end up like his brother :( Someone needs to help him.

11:28 AM  
Blogger francine said...

my sister said he would call using fake names and voices when she worked at miramax. she was interning and all nervous all the time because the threat of real physical violence in that office was always just around the corner. but she liked him then and was disappointed to transfer him not knowing who he was and hear someone saying, "oh, joaquin!" i bet she doesn't feel that sad about it now though.

10:16 AM  
Blogger Gleemonex said...

Oh my god, that is goddamn near PARALYZINGLY HILARIOUS!

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home