Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The root of all idiocy

So President Halfwit Von Numbnuts wants to give us all money! BIG MONEY! Three! Hundred! Dollars! To each goodthinkful citizen! Plus $300 for each child we've produced for the Reich! Sweeeeet.

Because that cool 3C's I got from him seven years ago really changed my life, I tell you what. And as I understand the current situation, our national treasury has fucktons of money just burning holes in the many cargo pockets of our national pair of shants (they ain't shorts, and they ain't pants).

Shat.Ner. On. Toast. Points.

Internets, it's like when the Joker in the 1989 Batman movie held a parade and threw money out at the crowd -- and then gassed everyone in the frenzied rush to put their mitts on the cash. Only this is less sinister and more TOTALLY FUCKING STUPID. What have they got to give us? Monopoly money? Chinese yuan? No, wait, that has value. Um ... handmade coupons for one super-duper backrub each?

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure the greenback wouldn't get much in terms of Chinese yuan these days...

2:03 PM  
Blogger Gleemonex said...

True. I'd actually rather get my $300 in yuan -- I hear it still has value.

2:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the $300 end of year cashback mr. tax man. Now for the other thousands, try not to spend it all in one place, i.e. Iraq.

Also, mr. tax man, can you take my $300 and put it towards the national debt service? I'd like to see if we can try to pay an extra payment every year on that if we can, okay? That way we can have the debt payed back sometime before the sun implodes.

3:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait, we only get $300? Someone told me it was $800. Good thing I didn't spend it!

6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home