Wednesday, August 08, 2007

756

OK, I loathe -- LOATHE -- the boneheaded and unsportsmanlike practice that has arisen in the past few years of fans throwing back onto the field home-run balls hit by the opposing team. It's just so childish and pointless and crass, and it seems to illustrate the general disintegration of public conduct in our country today.

That said ... I think it would've been HILARIOUS if the guy who caught last night's famous homer had chucked it back. Just this once.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger TXsharon said...

I see the LL trolls are now referring to your tampons instead of mine. What a relief. I could hardly hide my pain.

2:51 PM  
Blogger Gleemonex said...

Heh! I haven't checked LL this afternoon -- what joy must await me! :-)

3:48 PM  
Blogger srah said...

... and hit Barry Bonds in the face!

4:07 PM  
Blogger Jory Dayne said...

I love that you're this into baseball.

In other news: GURL, I AM IN THE ISLANDS... eating a musubi in bed. So, you know, approaching nirvana.

3:03 AM  
Blogger Gleemonex said...

Ohhhh, Jory ...

[looks out at the grey, cool, foggy SF bay, sighs wistfully]

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home