Thursday, July 26, 2007

Well, I guess they can’t ALL have a TMBG song about them

That’s my excuse for what I consider my poor performance (36 of 43), and I’m stickin to it.

I refer, of course, to this fun little game —
click on this link, and from that moment you have ten minutes to name all the U.S. Presidents. Not as easy as it sounds, bitches.

I got the guy who DOES have a They Might Be Giants song in his honor (someday I’m gonna be on Jeopardy! and I’m gonna win with some bit of trivia about this President’s accomplishments gleaned from this song and it’s gonna RAWK). But I missed a few, and that is not kewl.

If you do it, tell me how you fared, eh wot?

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Panda!!!! said...

I hate this! 26. You can read my bloggie to understand why this is so painful...

1:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got all 43, with 8:29 to spare. I'm a huge geek.

This is due to my history professor in high school teaching us the presidents 5 at a time until we knew all of them. It's a pretty cool little system.

8:48 AM  
Blogger Gleemonex said...

Nice work, Guinness! I'm like that with the capitals of South America, because of my Spanish II teacher and this stupid "rap" she made us all do ... it was really the only thing I learned from her. Also, thanks to Mr. McBride in 6th grade, I know the capitals of the nations of the Middle East, which makes me pretty friggin well-informed for an American. so sad ...

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home