Friday, July 20, 2007

Is it better than a sharp stick in the eye?

I think not. I mean, not that I want a sharp stick in the eye -- ouchies! -- but if I'm ever sent to a re-education camp and forced to watch stuff with my eyes held open with duct tape or whatever, this is what they'll force me to watch. I would manage to self-induce a stroke or a myocardial infarction within about four minutes.

The idea of seeing this movie is so repellent to me, I'm giving it its own tag. The phrase is courtesy of the ever-quotable Hip Hop Lawyer, who applies it to a great many of the same things I would, and do.

Hairspray. Godamighty.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Panda!!!! said...

I sort of want to watch it. Is it so wrong to love Amanda Bynes and Brittany Snow?

1:12 PM  
Blogger Gleemonex said...

Well, darlin, not for you, I guess ... ;-) It's a great big world out there, and to each his own.

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home