Friday, June 08, 2007

Pinnacles

You know what was great about last night? (Besides the Yankees winning! We're threatening to climb out of the basement, folks!)

So you know what was great? Huh? Huh? DO YA? DO YOU KNOW WHAT WAS FUCKING GREAT ABOUT LAST NIGHT?

The Oakland A's (a team I haaaaate) snatching Curt "Asshole Supreme" Schilling's no-hitter away from him with ONE OUT LEFT IN THE NINTH!

Oh god, you guys, it was BEAUTIFUL. Jerktard shook off his catcher's call, and used his mighty prick-for-brains to decide to chuck a fastball ... which Shannon Stewart singled to right: dink! No-hitter, DENIIIIIED! Suck on THAT, Schilling! Stuff it in your stupid bloody sock and SMOKE IT. Wooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow...that's harsh. Still, we're 9.5 games up on you. So put that in the memo section of your luxury tax check...or something. I never really was very good at trash talk.

6:31 AM  
Blogger Gleemonex said...

Yeah, I'm harsh on Schilling because I haaaaaaaaate him. Although, I'd hire you to do my trash talk anyday. ;-)

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home