Thursday, December 05, 2013

The Winona Resonance: Dig Its Continued Effex

3/40

You Might Have Been Born in 1974 If This Was Your Absolute Fucking Favorite Outfit (and Best Hair) Of Your Entire Life Up Til This Point

I remember the occasion -- on the way to Fort Worth for a listening party for a record my dad and his writing partner (an actual musician) had made. I managed to cadge two (2) wine coolers during the course of the party and it was enough at that tender stage to make me loooooopy. Haha!


Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger francine said...

that's seventeen magazine hat and hair for sure! look at how the bangs go back perfectly against the hat- like, totally styled but still look naturally windblown. i've never take a picture like that and i feel like there's a hole in my personal teen style guide without it. THE JACKET!!!

7:26 AM  
Blogger Gleemonex said...

I don't think my hair ever looked so right in the front before or since. Once in a lifetime occurrence.

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home