Friday, October 19, 2007

When Only One Room in Your Texass House Has A/C ...

Movies You've Seen a Million Times, If You Were a Kid in the 80s and Your House Had HBO*:

The Beastmaster
Breaking Away
All of Me
Just One of the Guys
Max Dugan Returns
Turk 182
Weird Science
Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead
Red Dawn
Gimme an F
Teen Wolf
Brewster's Millions
Mr. Mom
Looker
Micki & Maude
Children of the Corn
Rocky IV
Valley Girl
Kidco
Irreconcilable Differences
Poltergeist
The Toy



*Horrible Body Odor - har!!

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger alyce said...

Just One of the Guys
awwwww... sweet lesbian soft-core

Your list is spot on. And so sad. I grew up on those terrible, terrible movies. What does that say about me?

2:36 PM  
Blogger Gleemonex said...

WOLVERINES!!!

I knew you'd understand. :-)

2:43 PM  
Blogger Princess Sparkle Pants said...

You forgot Kramer v. Kramer. Holy crap I must have seen that forty-three times. And Purple Rain, which, my parents should have interceded there...

6:03 AM  
Blogger Twelve said...

I missed so much. I think the only one of those I've seen is All of Me.

I did manage to watch Labyrinth like 600 times.

10:43 AM  
Blogger HHL said...

i've recently been indoctrinating my 80s-born gf into these movies, which, like you say, are pretty much permanently burned into my brain-plasma.

a few others:

Ghostbusters
Young Guns
Rocky III
Predator
The Goonies
Beverly Hills Cop
Footloose(!)
Blind Date
Fletch
Gremlins

10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home