Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Out of three billion, comes the One

So she ADMITS he’s the same old lumpy douchebag he was back in high skool, but since she’s spent some time away from their poky little suburb (making hott sexytime with Canada’s Finest) and would now prefer to finish out her days eating potato chips and supermarket dip with reckless sloppy abandon, the divorced basement-cage ladyskin-suit enthusiast with a half-douchebag, half-hellspawn kid is suddenly looking like a catch? Whaaat?

Jesus BALLS. Candace, call me, we’ll go have a beer — you and me got a lot of shit to talk.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Panda!!!! said...

I keep getting tricked into reading these posts about stick-figures I know nothing about!

9:54 AM  
Blogger Gleemonex said...

heh! Sorry, Panda!!!!. A Certain Segment of my yoooooge readership base is held in similar thrall to these awful stick figures, and we simply can't help ourselves. But take heart: the strip is supposed to end next month, thank Shatner.

10:36 AM  
Blogger Sarah Brown said...

1. What am I going to do next month?!

2. I like potato chips and supermarket dip

3. I am loving this convo with Candace.

11:09 AM  
Blogger srah said...

A Foob haiku:

The voice of reason
Candace tells Lizardbreath what
won't get through to Lynn

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home