Friday, March 30, 2007

Kick-start to the mornin'

So I was on my way in to work, hustling along the street with my scarf wrapped around my neck and stuffed down my jacket (it's coldish in the mornings these days), and this be-suited, briefcase-carrying black guy passes me going the other way. He goes, "unnhh, big TITS," and keeps walkin.

Who in the what, now?

I couldn't even get mad, cause I was trying to figure out if that's what he actually said, and yeah, it was. Who TALKS like that? Who thinks that's an OK thing to say to a woman? And the funny thing is, it was the scarf making me look like the prow of a ship -- your friend Gleemonex does have quite a rack, but not the kind that distends a well-insulated jacket over two layers of shirt.

So yeah, happy Friday to us all! Let your big tits fly!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger srah said...

Maybe he had Tourette's.

12:46 PM  
Blogger Gleemonex said...

Oh, man, I know I'm not supposed to laugh at that, but -- haaaa!

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home