Monday, November 27, 2006

What I wouldn't give for a large sock, filled with manure.

Listen up, coach cabin air travelers of the world:

If there is a person in the seat behind you -- tall, short, fat, skinny, black, white, blue, caveman, cavelady, Biaviian, what have you -- if there is a living being in the seat behind you, DO NOT FUCKING RECLINE YOUR DAMN-ASS SEAT, YOU INCONSIDERATE DOUCHEBAG.

You're leaning your greazy skull back into my PERSONAL SPACE, you're pushing my tray table into my ribcage, you're (probably) upsetting my cocktail, you're forcing me to shoot LASER BEAMS OF HATEFUL ILL-WILL RIGHT AT WHAT PASSES FOR YOUR BRAIN.

There is no reason for the lean-back -- yes, the seats are fucking uncomfortable, we all goddamn know that, but if you want comfort, PAY FOR FIRST CLASS, YOU CHEAPSKATE. You're not just changing the angle of your seat -- you're telling me loud and clear that the tiny smidge of comfort that the lean-back gains you is worth the fuckton of discomfort it causes me.

It's in the same class as driving a Hummer: Simply by doing this act, you are declaring to the world that you are an asshole.

2 Comments:

Blogger June said...

Sooooo true.
Also, I dig your Tenacious D reference for your sub-head. *hands you a cookie*

8:58 AM  
Blogger Gleemonex said...

Why, thanks, doll! I like cookies. And the D. :-)

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home