Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Satan's Playthings: a list of some stuff I hate

--the smell of vitamins
--spiders (SPIDERS!!!!!)
--missing my bus
--not being able to check things off of a to-do list
--talking on the phone
--cutting up uncooked chicken
--the color of my kitchen sink (no doubt a salvage-yard purchase, Good-Enough-For-A-Rent-House Turd Brown)
--being asked about reproductive plans
--wasps (the kind with stingers)
--the tone of voice in which fundie/evangelical Christians talk to each other
--stingy tippers (especially when the very same people order like kings)
--an un-vacuumed living room floor (mine)
--whoever used to steal my New York Times at our old apartment building (why don't you just break into my apartment, steal six bucks, and destroy something?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home