Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Goddamn, I hate the Who

No, seriously. I've never liked them, I've thought they sucked since I first heard their actual music in like 8th grade and found out what grandstanding pussy bullshit it was (after listening for years to all the baby boomers talking about how fucking awesome the fucking Who are, which, maybe that entire generation of a-holes had better drugs than we do or something but my GOD). Even their fanwanked Wikipedia entry makes me want to throw up. People -- pull your head out of your ass. The Who SUCKS. If I had a time machine, I'd go back to 1964, strangle each and every member of the group past and future, and then I'd take a ball-peen hammer to what's-his-nuts' stupid windmilling arms so he could never use them to do that jackassery again even if he recovered from the strangulation.

This post brought to you by the fact that my gym played that dumbass Teenage Wasteland song or whatever its stupid title is and Pinball Wizard TWICE EACH this morning, plus also that Who Are You piece of shit once. I have an iPod that goes to eleven, but I can't wear the fucker in the shower, man.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'd be pissed off too, if I had your narrow life, okie. Travel more. You'll love it. Come to NYC. But it sounds like yer scared the world..

1:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Masturbating to a Nina Hartley DVD is a great tension release.

12:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn Straight !! Finally someone had the balls to say it! I agree 100% and if there is room for one more dude in that time machine let me know. I am polishing my hammer now!

9:28 AM  
Blogger aspie mom said...

The Who is a disgrace to music as much as the Beatles were. The Rolling Stones, the Kinks, and the Animals were the only good bands from the British Invasion.

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home