Monday, April 18, 2016

Also the movie Broadcast News, which I thought of, randomly, today for the first time in like eight years. It's good stuff.

Some Things I Am Grateful for, Right This Minute: A Partial List

Lizards. I love lizards, and they're all over my back deck. Sprawling posture, FTW!

Tank tops. It's 91 degrees. I can't wear t-shirts when it's more than 72 degrees out; my armpits make like volcanoes and start pouring superheated toxic steam.

Sunless tanner. It's not like that orange shit we used to use in the 80s; it dries fast, shows color quickly, and is natural-looking if you apply it carefully.

TV. Orphan Black is back, The Americans is back and in TOP FUCKING FORM y'all, VEEP is coming back, I'm going to mainline Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt when Mr. Gleemonex is in Vegas (have so far experienced it only in gif form) -- and so much more. Yay TV!

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Guinness74 said...

Unbreakable Kimmy...is awesome. My wife keeps telling me about The Americans, but I can't keep up my reading pace and watch all the TV. I just can't.

Anyway, that's for breaking the silence on Twitter the other day. I needed to get back to this blog! And my own, but that's probably for another day.

7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home