Thursday, November 05, 2015

You can take your daylight and go right to hell with it

Everybody keeps bitching about Daylight Saving Time ending, but I LOVE it. I'm sick to death of this blaring fucking sun (it's really my main beef with California -- this neverending goddamn sunshine -- and I'm fucking serious) and so the getting-dark-at-like-4:00 is fine by me, plus! I can put the kids to bed earlier without them calling BS on account of it's only 6:30. Also the day it happened, and the kids woke me up at bullshit-o'clock, my idea of going out to breakfast was a good one (that didn't end up working out all that well, but that was for logistical and interpersonal reasons, not lack of validity). Thanksgiving -- the best holiday -- is coming, I'm already ordering Christmas presents, and the season of baking has begun. November: The Awesomest Month!

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Amblus said...

While I disagree with you (summer forever!) on your main points, I THANK YOU for not calling it Daylight Savings Time, like it's some kind of sunlight savings account.

6:42 AM  
Blogger Gleemonex said...

Hee! My grandparents were Farm Folk -- I learned it the right way.

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home