Thursday, September 03, 2015

Workin' on my night cheese

Disgusting Food-Liquids That Are Supposedly Harmless: An Incomplete List
  • The watery whey-milk that usually manages to crest the top of the waxed-paper inner barrier of my Fage yogurts. Pleh. 
  • Tuna-can water. You can never ever not get that stuff on your hand. Everybody Loves Raymond did a bit about it that ran through an entire episode once, and throughout, I was like: Truth. 
  • The gunk surrounding the weiners in a pack of turkey dogs. I mean, they're supposedly cooked and this stuff is -- what? Lube so you can get the GD dogs out of the package? 
  • The oil on top of a fresh jar of Skippy Natural peanut butter. Why god why. 
  • The bean-liquor that rises to the top of a can of pintos. For some reason, the same stuff in a can of black beans doesn't bother me as much, but the pintos -- uccch. 

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home