Wednesday, September 02, 2015

And she's known in the darkest clubs for pushing ahead of the dames

Apropos of my most recent post, this is the only shirt I'm gonna wear from now on, and I mean every single day and night, forever and ever and ever because I love it SO HARD:

Hat tip to Adrien at the forever-wonderful Looks Good From the Back for finding it -- they do good work over there, and not just on the days they post pics of Idris Elba. Although that is really nice, when they do that; it's a public service provided at no cost to the viewer, like that bat-signal thing the networks run at noon on Tuesdays to make sure you know when we are or are not in a nuclear war.

Labels: , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Amblus said...

Awww, I'm pretty pleased you bought the awesome Bowie shirt and pretty envious too. Thanks for the shout-out!

1:20 PM  
Blogger Amblus said...

PS. How's the sizing? I am just going to buy the damn thing.

1:22 PM  
Blogger Gleemonex said...

I bought both a large and a medium, on account of my rack, and though the L is fine, the M actually draped better.

So, I kept both, because.

And then I bought another M in case the first one gets messed up somehow, plus the shirt was ON SALE so, practically free.

I mmmight have a problem ... hahaha!

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home