Tuesday, August 06, 2013

For instance: an ENTIRE YEAR'S worth of notes from English class with the word "Pritchard" in the headline. Because the English teacher making me write summaries and analyze poetry was EXACTLY LIKE the Pritchard textbook in Dead Poets' Society.

Ohhhhhhhhhh kids. You have NO IDEA what a golden goddamned treasure trove of insane pretentious weirdo nerdery and junior jackassitude I have discovered amongst the hantavirus-harboring nooks, floorboards and crumbling stuffed-full shoeboxes of the house your old pal Gleemonex grew up in. I'm still here, exploring this rich bounty in the 106-degree heat, so most of the full-body cringing and really hard forehead-slapping is mine alone, for now ... but I promise you riches beyond riches.

Labels: , , , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Uncle Spike said...

Waiting on tenterhooks for this one! I know how squeamishly awesome it can get.

7:50 AM  
Blogger Sarah Brown said...

If you leave now, you can make it to Brooklyn in time for tomorrow night's Cringe!

4:02 PM  
Blogger francine said...

I can't wait! (Please don't die of heatstroke. It is terrible here.)

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home